Here are some of the latest beauty bits that I just had to buy. I picked up some shiny new things for eyes, face and lips from L’Oreal, Revlon, Clarins, Laura Mercier, Rimmel and Essence, reviews coming soon.
1. One of my favourite mascaras is L’Oreal’s Telescopic and I have nearly used up all of my current one, so I picked up a new one but decided to try the extra-black shade this time as I normally go for the black, to test if there will be much of a difference.
2. I have never tried Rimmel’s Scandal Eyes but they always intrigued me, so I picked one up in shade 005 Golden Bronze. They say it is eyeshadow paint that is long wear and lasts all day, I do worry that this will be quite clumpy and hard to blend so I am eager to put this one to the test.
3. Also from Rimmel is this cute eyeshadow quad in 004 Smokey Blue, I am hoping to use this as a nice alternative to the standard black smokey eye and brighten it up a bit with the blue.
1. I have seen many a blogger rave about the L’Oreal True Match foundation and have been eager to try it for some time, as they also state on their displays that it is their most popular foundation. I got shade D3 – W3 Golden Beige. Review coming soon.
2. I love Clarins for skincare and this little beauty also really appealed to me, it is the Instant Light Complexion Perfector in 00 Rose Shimmer and they say it “Can be worn alone or under foundation”. I have tried this once and didn’t really notice much of a shimmer but I think I just need to give it another go and maybe use some more.
3. Another rave product is this Stay Natural Concealer from Essence, I have heard lots of great things about it and am excited to try it out. I got shade 03 Soft Nude.
4. I am in love with this Laura Mercier blush in Lush Nectarine it is the perfect peach shade and is now my go to blush.
1. First up for lips is the new Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in 025 Cannes Crush, there were so many shades that I found it quite hard to choose just one, but I eventually decided on this beautiful coral because it is so bright and striking, can’t wait to wear it!
2. Again from Revlon I picked up the Colorburst Lip Butter in 055 Cupcake, I must admit the packaging is basically what sold this product to me, it is just so cute, hopefully the shade and texture will be just as nice.
I plan to include all these lovely new products in upcoming reviews so do stay tuned for them. Have you any new beauty buys that you are obsessing over right now?