With many of my readers being bloggers too, I thought I would put together a list of some blog post ideas that may help if you are having a bit of writers block or need a little inspiration!
Another reason I wanted to compile this list is that these types of posts are one of my favourites to read because I am always on the lookout for an inspiring new blog post idea. Hope you like these suggestions & I hope they may inspire some lovely content.
1. Your favourite quotes/words of wisdom – Pinterest is the best resource for finding the best quotes
2. Do a list of your favourite bloggers/twitters/instragrammers – I am yet to do this one but it is on my to-post list
3. Have a bucket list or a list of things you would love to do before your 30? That would make for a great post
4. What is the best book you ever read and why? These are great as everyone loves to find a new must read novel
5. A post all about your holy grail beauty products – what are your can’t live without products and why
6. Top 3 countries you would love to visit
7. Dedicate a post to your ultimate style icon – who is your fash fave that never disappoints in the style stakes? Include lots of pics!
8. Top 10 things under £10
9. Your favourite thing to cook, share the recipe and some lovely snaps
10. Your dream wardrobe – what are the keys pieces it would have?
What type of blog posts do you love to read?