Welcome to a new week. As Monday rolls around again and Instagram is flooded with “WHY IS IT MONDAY ALREADY” related images, I am going to take a different approach and set some goals for the week to ensure it is a productive one.
It is very easy to live for the weekend because what’s not to love – you get to sleep in, go shopping, meet your friends, get dolled up, go to amazing restaurants and bars and not have to worry about anything really. But whilst the weekends are amazing it is really important to try and make the week just as fantastic and not be wishing your days away.
So I am setting myself some goals this week to make sure I get the most out of everyday and here they are:
– Upload at least 5 blog posts
– Exercise everyday for at least 30 minutes
– Go to fitness classes (I just signed up for yoga and circuit training)
– Eat healthy – no bread, chocolate, crisps – bad stuff in general is a no no
– Learn how to properly use my new camera and get better at blog photography
– Be more organised in general