We all have bad days and sometimes when nothing is going right you can feel quite deflated and fed up, but it is super important to remember it is just a bad day it’s not a bad life. If you aren’t having the most wonderful day and are feeling a little underwhelmed here are 10 top tips that will instantly help turn your mood around.
1. Listen to your favourite upbeat tunes. I am loving Ellie Goulding’s Love you Like I do, go on have a listen.
2. Go on pinterest and pin some inspirational quotes, I always feel this puts things in perspective and helps lift my mood.
3. Have a lovely coffee or herbal tea and just a enjoy a few moments to yourself.
4. Find a funny quote or meme and text it to your sister or best friend.
5. Have a little chat with your Mum or Dad or someone from your family.
6. Treat yourself to a little retail therapy.
7. Have a bubble bath, and to make it extra special throw in a bath bomb like the unicorn horn from Lush. It turns the bath into a beautiful rainbow that will make you smile and distress instantly.
8. Go for a walk or a jog. Exercise releases endorphins that make us happy and helps release tension.
9. Buy your favourite magazine, light a gorgeous scented candle and snuggle up on your sofa.
What instantly helps you when you’re not feeling so happy?
Images via pinterest.