Barry M is my favourite nail brand, they have so many different gorgeous shades and the polish is really durable. They also dry super quick and are easy to apply, what more could you want from your nail polish? (Apart from it to never EVER chip!) Here I have swatched my 6 favourite shades:
2. Pit Stop: -This is a gorgeous light grey colour that has a slight lilac hint. I am in love with grey nails right now so this polish is my go to shade for the perfect mani.
3. Ballerina: The name alone had my sold, this is a cute blush pink shade, not too bright or too light and is slightly dusty.
4. Coral: This lovely bright coral is the perfect summer shade, especially for on your toes.
5. Damson: I mentioned this one in my last post, I think this is the perfect blue, it is so striking!
6. Guava: This beautiful turquoise blue is fab, it is really bright and certainly makes a statement.
I have lots more Barry M shades and I am constantly adding to my collection, but a girl can only do so many swatches.
Do you have a fave nail polish brand and shade?