We have all been there, the question crosses your mind and you think should I just stop blogging? Would anyone notice? This post is as much for me as it is for my fellow bloggers because it is a question I regularly ask myself and with a wedding to plan I sometimes think I should just focus all my energy on that.
The blogging industry is a massively saturated market and sometimes it can feel as though you are putting so much hard work into your little corner of the internet only for it to go virtually unnoticed.
Did you know a new blog is created somewhere in the world every half a second – crazy!
It takes a lot of time and commitment to run a blog which could be better utilised elsewhere should you decide to stop blogging, such as planning a wedding!
If you are unsure about whether to continue with your blog or not here are some questions to ask yourself that may help you find your answer:
- Does blogging make you happy?
- Do you love writing?
- Do you enjoy photography?
- Do you find yourself always thinking about new content/ideas for you blog?
- Do you feel as though you have made progress since you started?
- Would you be sad if your blog disappeared tomorrow?
- Do you enjoy reading what you write?
- Do you think you offer something unique or special?
- Are you proud of your blog?
- Are you passionate about blogging?
- Do you dream of being a successful blogger?
- Do you find it fun?
If you answered yes to the majority of these questions then the answer to “Should I keep blogging?” is very simple, as it too, is a YES!
It is important to remember that anything worth having is worth working hard for and success doesn’t just happen overnight, you have to stick with it and constantly think about how you can improve while always striving to be better.
Believe it or not there is room for everyone, especially if you create an amazing space.
These tips may help if you are struggling with your blog right now:
- Stay positive
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Write only about things you are passionate about
- Be authentic
- Be brave
- If you are struggling then why not write a post about – it always helps
I hope you find this post helpful.