We are an interesting bunch and there are a lot of things that get us more excited that they probably should, a new MAC lippy or fresh flowers, we are an excitable generation. Considering we all love the same things I don’t know why we are not one big friend group meeting regularly to discuss eyebrows and their importance.
- Instagram – we could spend hours scrolling and searching, dreaming of having a more Instagramable life.
- Peonies – they are just so pretty and make for the perfect Instagram backdrop.
- Starbucks – coffee in general has now become part of our daily routine and if we don’t get our morning cup, approach with caution.
- Zara – they just get it right every time, especially with their shoe selection.
- MAC – hours could be spent in a MAC store deciding between which new pink lippy you should add to your collection.
- Taylor Swift – she is like the voice of our generation.
- Bikinis – bright ones, white ones, cut-out ones, we want them all.
- Travel – I think if you asked any twenty-something what would they rather be doing, their response every time would be travelling the world.
- New York – it has it all, food, culture, scenery, the right vibe, we just want to move there right now.
- Eyebrows – the constant quest to achieve the perfect brow is a life long journey and when someone compliments your brows your life is made!
- Diets, juice cleanses, anything that will help us get ready for those bikinis.
- Fake Tan – who hasn’t said “this will look so much better with a tan” when trying on an outfit?
- Black – all black everything… Everyone looks good in black and it is slimming so obviously it’s our fave.
- Festivals – not that we really care about who is performing at them, it is more about what we are going to wear #festivalchic.
- Quotes – funny, deep, random, we love them all and thoroughly enjoy posting them on our insta to describe how we are really feeling without having to say it out straight. You can learn a lot about someone just from the quotes they post.
- Brunch – it makes us feel fancy, especially when mimosa’s are involved.
- Trashy TV – KUWTK, Real Housewives, Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, while we would probably prefer not to admit how much we like these shows, we do, a lot!
- Processo – what can I say, the bubbles go to our heads and we like it.
- Taking pictures – whether it’s of ourselves, our food, our outfits (much to the annoyance of our other halves) but did it really happen if it wasn’t documented through photography?
- Cocktails – they are sweet, make us tipsy and make for great snaps.
Anything else you would add?