Sometimes we can be the most complicated bunch out there, not even able to comprehend our own thoughts and feelings but sometimes, just sometimes, the simplest things can make us oh so happy. Like…
- Taking off our heels after a long night of dancing.
- Seeing that dress we have been eyeing up for ages is now on sale.
- Surprise flowers – peonies lead to deliriously happy ladies, they’re just so pretty.
- When a shop assistant or waitress is genuinely nice and helpful and doesn’t appear as though they would rather be anywhere else in the world than helping you get the shoes you want (here’s looking at you Nike Town).
- When your makeup does all the right things and goes on effortlessly and then even better again is when you get take it all off – so fresh, so clean.
- When someone says: have you lost weight you look great. “No but let me buy you a drink, I like you!”
- Taking a great selfie, some days it can seem as though it is a challenge that you will never win but then on other days you just point, click and bam – Instagram worthy.
- Watching a funny video or reading something that is so relatable you think maybe I am not a weirdo.
- When you check your freezer and there is Ben and Jerry happily waiting for you.
- Blaring/singing along to your favourite tunes – best stress reliever ever!
- Playing with puppies.
- New PJ’s and freshly washed bed sheets.
What little things make you happy?
P.S. How cute is my friends little doggie – he loves wine too!