It’s quickly coming round to that time of the year again, as with every year I have two very contradicting feelings about it, so very sad that summer is coming to a close but so very excited that it will soon be my birthday. One week until I will no longer be closer to twenty than I am to thirty (*sobs) and time to think about some of the pressies I will be hoping become mine.
1. Missguided Suede Grey Co-Ord – I just want this entire outfit, so chic.
2. Chanel Insolente Rouge Allure Lipstick – such a pretty colour and who doesn’t want to be greeted with a little Chanel on their birthday?
3. Missguided Waterfall Collarless Trench Mauve – my new favourite colour, perfect coat for Autumn.
4. Quay Australia Rose Gold Shades – rose gold anything makes me happy.
5. Chloe Drew bags – the ‘it’ bag of the moment and I can see why, too pretty for words!
6. Michael Kors Lexington Gold Watch – I just love the straps on this watch.
7. Missguided Barely There Heels – a very cute replica for the immensely popular heels that took over Instagram a few months back.
8. Ted Baker Boots – I am an absolute sucker for gold hardware and these boots are to die for!
9. Zara Croc and Chain City Bag – I seen many a blogger with this baby and I just love the croc design and its chanelesque feel.
11. Missguided Sleeveless Grey Duster Coat – I like duster coats because they go with so much and I am loving grey’s at the minute.
12. Mac Global Glow – this gorgeous product is next on my makeup must have list – I NEED IT!
13. Michael Kors White Small Handbag – cute especially for nights out because it just the right size for all the necessities.
What do you think of my picks?