The struggle is real and some days it can be tougher than others, you get foundation on your crisp white shirt, your straighteners break or heaven forbid you can’t get your eyebrows to match. Here are some other struggles us ladies know to be oh so real…
- Getting eyeliner wings to match.
- Stalking a Instagram page that you know you probably shouldn’t be on only to accidentally like a picture they posted 52 weeks ago.
- Buying a dress then seeing it in the sale the following week.
- Artfully applying lashings of mascara and just when they are looking fantastic, you sneeze.
- Having to tan your back and your bf is nowhere to be seen.
- Wanting to have a beach body but still wanting to eat all of the food, and not the healthy kind.
- Freshly applied lipgloss on a windy day when your hair is down.
- Bumping into people you know when you have no makeup on, your hair is a mess and you’re in gym gear.
- Wearing an insane outfit that is on point and no one sees it!
- Binge watching your favourite show within days and then feeling empty because now you have no more episodes to watch, what will fill that void now?
- Getting a fresh blow-dry and on your walk home from the salon it buckets rain.
- Counting down the days until Friday so you can do lots of exciting weekend stuff only to go out on Friday night drink too much wine and spend all day Saturday hungover and feeling sorry for yourself.
First world probelms right there… What would you add to this list?