For Saturday’s date night, I decided to go full glam with my makeup and make a real effort for my other half, even though he has seen me with not a scrap of makeup on more times than I care to count and says he prefers me without makeup and that I don’t really need it (ha!) it’s nice to make a little effort sometimes.
I have wanted to trial the cut crease lids for ages so when I watched a recent tutorial by Desi Perkins she just made it look really easy so I decided to give it a whirl and it was surprisingly not as hard as I thought it would be.
Here is a quick step by step on how I created this cut crease eyeshadow look:
- Firstly prime your lids and then apply a light colour all over.
- Then taking a dark brown colour, draw a line above your crease, following the shape of your lid and flick it out just like you would with your liner.
- You then mimic this line using the same dark brown colour underneath you lower lash line and flick it out again.
- Take a lighter brown shade as your middle colour to break up the harshness of the white and the dark brown line.
- To add more definition go back over the dark brown line.
- To highlight and brighten up the eye add a highlighter to the inner corner of the eyes, I used Makeup Revolution highlighter in Pink Lights.
- To finish apply your liquid liner and pop on your lashes.
The products I used to create this look are:
- Maybelline The Nudes Pallette
- Makeup Revolution Pink Lights Highlighter
- Eyelure Lashes
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Eyeliner
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Do you like this cut crease look?