Bellamianta tan seems to have burst on to the scene to many the rave reviews, well that certainly seems to be the case in the Irish market where fake tanning is extremely serious business and finding the right tan is nearly as important as finding the right man (I joke but it does comes close). So naturally this had made me very intrigued to try out some Bellamianta tan for myself and to discover why the hype.
For Christmas I got this cute Bellamianta set and decided to put it to the test for my recent trip away to Barcelona, which was fabulous by the way but more on that later. Included in the set was the Dark Rapid Mousse, travel sized Medium Self Tanning Tinted Lotion and a black tanning mitt. For my trip away I used the Dark Rapid Mousse with the mitt included as with claims such as the following it was sure not to disappoint:
- Dries in 60 seconds
- Develops in 2 – 4+ hours
- Golden Olive Tone
- Ready to wear colour
- Streak free/easy to use
- Transfer & Water Resistant
- Even Wear Off
- Odour Neutralising Technology
All of which sounds totally fantastic so I gave it a whirl and here are my initial thoughts when applying the mousse for the first time:
- A little tricky to apply, you really have to work to get a smooth application.
- A little goes a long way.
- Smells great none of that dreaded biscuity scent.
- The colour is fabulous, not a tinge of orange in sight.
- Instantly changes colour so it makes it very easy to see the places you’ve missed.
- Dries really quickly.
- Doesn’t feel sticky or heavy on the skin.
- Doesn’t need to be showered off which is a bonus as you can quickly apply it, get dressed and go.
- The glove is fantastic quality but my hands got so hot in it because you have to work quickly to ensure no streaks or missed spots.
- I also like that the glove is black so it won’t get too grubby looking.
I really like this tan; the colour is totally gorgeous and it stays put on the skin for quite a few days. It also doesn’t seem to come off too badly, so none of that dreaded crocodile skin. For my first time using it I am very impressed and it will definitely be the tan I reach for the next time I want to fake it and hide my lovely Irish milky complexion.
2 days after application
Have you tried this tan yet?